For More Details on How to Read Your Electricity Bill, CLICK HERE
LOW USAGE (500 kWh based Rate)
AVERAGE USAGE(1000 kWh based Rate)
HIGH USAGE (2000 kWh based Rate)
Benefits of Month-to-Month Electricity Plans
Month-to-month electricity plans have rates that are based on current energy market conditions. While a fixed rate locks you into one rate for a specified time, month-to-month rates allow you to take advantage of lowering energy rates. If you watch the energy market and switch at the right times, you could save big with a month-to-month plan.
There are two different types of month-to-month rates available today:
- A variable rate changes at the discretion of the provider based on market conditions.
- An indexed rate fluctuates based a published formula and is usually pegged to an energy index.
Both of these types of electricity plans have the same benefits:
- The flexibility of not having a long-term contract with a specific company.
- The ability to take advantage of lowering energy rates.
- No termination fees if you need to stop electricity service at your home or just want to switch providers.
If you're ready to start shopping for a variable rate electricity or indexed rate electricity, simply enter your address and you can find a variety of plans from different providers that serve your area. When you order through ElectricityTexas, your new service will start within just seven business days.